Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
436 Posts
Ooc —
"I know nothing." Riley responded sourly, his anzac gold gaze on the ground in resentment. It was less a confession and more a stated point -- that he was ignorant of all of that unsavory business, had never been part of that unsavory business, and damn sure resented being lumped in with all that chaos-causing. Still, Riley had no answers for what it was Donovan had done. If only he knew the half of it: he might have been uncomfortable by Nemisis being downright executed, but if he knew Donovan's true colors about what he did to women -- it would have been enough then and there for him to denounce the queenskiller entirely.

He didn't know anything either, about a Castle pack or Youlong or some Reed empire; these were distant players in Riley's game, therefore their significance was rather low. If she had mentioned Easthollow or Ursus or some other pack, it might have clicked that this was a very serious, very real threat to his interests in remaining among the living.

"I have caused no chaos." Riley inserted, still feeling his knickers in a knot over that comment. He hadn't gone out of his way to hurt her, despite the wound that was still fresh on his side. Did that not point to some worth on his behalf, that he was not a beast bent on revenge or cruelty?
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Riley - August 17, 2020, 04:44 PM