Sun Mote Copse Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
I know I'd listen to ya, Phox replied with a wink. In doing so, some of the rain got into his eye, and his wink turned into an erratic blinking of his eye for a few moments before the drop of water slid down his cheek. She asked about the grove, and Phox smiled softly, and a little bit sadly. His time there had been short-lived, and quite hectic, but what about the Redhawks had ever gone smoothly?

Now was his chance to teach his little wolverine about some family history, which he'd heard his mother loved to do. Might as well keep that tradition going, eh? It's a little bit south of here. Towma and I used to live with our big sister, Raven. When we decided to start our own pack, we moved to the grove. Our other big sister, Wildfire, founded this pack here, the Firebirds. Last year, long before you were born, there was a landslide. It was like the whole earth collapsed in on itself, and it blocked the only way in and out of the grove where we lived. Towma, Figment, and I were trapped in there. Fennec was missing before that.

Phox paused, trying to recover the most foggy memories from that time. Your mother managed to escape over the wall, but when I tried, I fell. I hit my head really, really hard. I don't remember much, but somehow Figment and I managed to find a way out and get to the Frosthawks, where Raven still lives. She took care of me until I could come back here to the Firebirds, where I reconnected with your mom.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 09:10 PM