Neverwinter Forest I’m not dealing with the real world anymore
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I forgot I should have totally responded to this, oops. So retagging to point that it exists, plus one bonus tag just for reference. @Nuala @Sullivan

So, adventure! He was pretty sure the grand gallery would be a good stop for them, and it wasn't too far of a walk really. Well, maybe it would feel like one for them, their legs were still awfully small. We can go to a cool place that we can play -- it's pretty! Just have a snack and-- that was when his gaze swept back to his sons who were trying to go to town on the rabbit. Hey, hey Sullivan -- that's really big bite, c'mon you gotta share--! he reached out to try and carefully bite one end of the chunk that stuck out of Sullivan's mouth -- if it became a tug of war, that would at least solve the issue and he could offer that part of the oversized morsel to one of the other kids.

At this rate @Aibreann was gonna have to step in and stop the ones who stayed behind from letting their eyes outsize their stomachs -- or mouths, even -- because apparently they really were to some sort of tiny fluffy piranha stage. At least she'd done a good job training Mal to pay attention to some things. He was still plenty clueless about others, but proper feeding was something he actually had helped with.
Messages In This Thread
I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Nuala - September 15, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Mal - November 01, 2020, 12:39 AM