Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She follows him diligently down the sloping rocks. As does she meet him in the field of wildflowers that paint the canyon a beautiful mix of colors so different from the usual red of the sand. He’s smirking at her and chuckling softly at her response. 

“But what if you have no choice but fight, darling?” He asks with a quick of cream brows. “You must learn to be strong even if you think you won’t need it. It will protect you.” Comes his almost wide response, confident in his ways of the warrior. 

“Imagine I’m trying to kill you. Which I will not actually do.” He adds comically. “Defend yourself, dear. Don’t be afraid to give me a few scratches.” He hums with a wink before lunging towards her. 

He’s slow enough, but not so much so for his attack to miss. Perhaps he’s gotten her by surprise. It doesn’t stop him, for he rams his heavy head into her shoulder. Not enough to hurt too bad, but just enough to push her back a few steps. If he’s being honest the movement is closer to playful than an attack.
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 04, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM