Neverwinter Forest and they weren’t too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah. Not the answer Phillip had wanted. I'm sorry, I wish I knew what happened to them too. Hopefully doing well somewhere. Why had they left?

But if he wanted a wolf who had definitely been left far more than his fair share, Phillip didn't have to look too far beyond the end of his nose. The story of Mal's life was a series of people leaving him -- his mother, sisters, father, Okeanos, Ceilidh, the aforementioned Zephyr and Kratos, Asmoses, Cupid.. Hell, to certain points even those still here had left him a little Aibreann distant, Miriam enjoying her distance, Simmik had things to work through, Hua had her own home to go back to... Was it any wonder his momentary happiness of seeing Phillip again would get shorted? Mal's tail paused its wag, You're not staying? Perhaps it hurt more than it should have, but the wounds were still pretty raw and easy to open. How had he failed so much?
Messages In This Thread
RE: and they weren’t too keen on compromising with a nice lemon pie - by Mal - September 26, 2020, 07:42 PM