Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth, mind so melted into his thoughts, didn’t even hear the steps approaching him. Shame on him. That could’ve been Astara. Close on his tail and ready to strike. Yet it is not. For this wolf has a much lighter coat, one of mixed browns and greys, peppered with blacks and white — Valour. 

His handsome face is upturned and he looks upon the brindled devil in an interesting manner. One Don can not help but smirk at as he gives the agouti male a once over as well, fitting raised brows on the end. Then a peculiar way of his tail — yellow eyes following the motions then finally stop on the silver of the others own twin orbs.

“I’m not. Need something, peaches?” He asks in a purr, daring to inch ever closer to the other.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Kynareth Deagon - September 16, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM