Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The great brindled king is taken back by Valour’s rather obvious interest in the Grandmaster. His teasing smile grows as he sees almost shy, timidity to the young wolf. The flattening of ears on his crown and then the press of a nose on his neck. He whispers the most suggestive thing — you have a reputation for seduction. This is true, he cannot deny it.

Yet even with the fact that Valour, a rather fine male specimen, is asking for something Donovan would have no problem giving him. He can help but think it’s suspicious, an attempt at a quick promotion perhaps. Or maybe he’s plotting something and gathering the Grandmaster’s favor through the pleasure of the flesh. Or perhaps he’s genuine in his desires like the brindle mutt himself. Either way, he will watch him closely. Just as he watches every new member of his pack. 

What he will do, is give Valour what he wants. For it is something that he desires as well. And out here in the middle of their territory? How exciting. 

The pleasure of the other pressed close and the hum of Valium’s voice in his neck cause an exhale of breath to free itself from his maw. A gleam of intense lust rushes into the golden pools of his eyes, heavy lidded and side eyeing him flirtatiously. A bubble of low rumbling laughter passes his lips and his unusual black tongue laps over his whiskers. “I do, darling. You looking to get a piece of it?” He hums
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Kynareth Deagon - September 17, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM