"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
WARNING 18+

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual Themes
WARNING 18+

They lock eyes when Valour retracts himself from his neck and he’s following his movements like a hawk. Canary hues tantalizing and intense, swimming with lust for the agouti male. He watches, and feels, him slither down his body. The words that meet his his auds has him smirking. It’s a blunt, sad statement. Donovan has been there before. Perhaps he’ll make this the best experience he’s ever had in his life. Make him want to come back.

Lower and lower, touching the base of his spine. The feeling doesn’t make him shy away, rather he almost curls his tail higher at the touch. Yet he remains quiet until he’s creeping next to his face and purring those sweet words in his ear. He inhales the scent of the other, feeling his member pulse with hardness beneath him. It seems like Valour is making it hard for him to say no. Like he would anyway. 

Kynareth hums our a deep sound, pulling back to instead slot himself next to the others ear. “Well,” he hums teasingly. “since you asked so nicely, darling. Why would I say no?” 

A blackened tongue flicks out to lick along the lobe of the agouti male. Traveling further south nipping and licking the whole way down. A nip from Donovan’s teeth on his hindquarters and he’s easily nosing aside his tail and softly begins licking him all over.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Kynareth Deagon - September 17, 2020, 06:04 PM