Redsand Canyon [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The view from this end is just as beautiful from the front. The view of the males agouti pattern appealing and wriggling back against his maw even more so. Donovan is encouraged further, his black tongue skillfully lapping at the others entrance. Shameless in his desire to make Valour feel like he’s never felt before. 

Then a thought drifts through his mind. He’s a fucking virgin. This is both good and bad. Good because he has the opportunity to take the others v card and give him the ride of a lifetime — attention from any other wolf afterwards will be nothing compared to the Grandmaster’s administrations. Bad because he can’t just completely destroy him. He likes to be rough, but it seems he’s going to have to be a good boy today.

So he loosens him up, nice and slow — will be enjoyable for Valour and Donovan is willing to work hard to ensure it is. Preparation is key anyhow. 

After a fair minute of that, he finally moves on. Small, teasing bite to his hips and he even slinks around a hind leg and laps at the member hanging beneath him. Pulling back, he licks at his chops like he’s the best thing he’s tasted. If Valour dares to look back, Donovan will have no shame keeping up the heated eye contact. 

Foreplay lasts much longer then Valour probably expects it to, but finally — he’s mounting him gently. Lapping at his shoulders and wrapping thick forearms around his waist. “You ready, darling?” He asks in a purr, voice rolling right beside his ear. “I’ll be gentle,” A short, teasing pause. “until you tell me not to be.” 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [MATURE] I was in my highest, I was in my high - by Kynareth Deagon - September 21, 2020, 12:27 PM