Whitefish River And when it calls to me
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
oop note to self Ira had a week left of healing from the lightning at that point

The Count was slowly and steadily making her way back to her paws. The aching and pain she experienced initially had dwindled down to a minimum thanks to her Chamberlain, though she couldn't help but feel bad. Ira knew she was never a burden to Speedy, but it was starting to feel like she shared a den with her with how often she required her expertise these days and the healer had a family of her own to look after as well. At the very least, this time around she seemed to be going through a quick healing process.

The river current was still too rushed for her to feel comfortable risking a drink in her current state so she made do with what she had. Luckily all the rain left some options. The roan woman had just finished lapping at a pool of water when the call rang drawing her attention out of her cloud of thoughts. It wasn't a voice she knew, yet something about it still seemed familiar, enough so to peak her interest instead of leaving the call for another.

As Ira approached the borders she was able to make out the figure of a woman who she soon recognized from their little meeting with Donovan. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite recall her name, nor if she ever received it in the first place. Ah, you are one of Hua's allies, yes? Out of the groups present, Neverwinter had been the last addition to her knowledge giving her less time to grow familiar with one of their supposed neighbors. Nevertheless, they were on Kaistleoki's good side and someone she trusted in terms of morals with her limited knowledge. What brings you to Kaistleoki? Hopefully something good, Ira really didn't want to worry about the Saints right now should they be the reason for the other's presence.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
And when it calls to me - by Simmik - September 18, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - September 18, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - September 25, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - September 29, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - October 16, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - November 03, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - November 10, 2020, 03:21 PM