Whitefish River And when it calls to me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It didn't take long for one of the Kaistleoki wolves to arrive at the border where she waited. She recognized the woman from the confrontation with Donovan, knew she was one of the leaders here but didn't remember her name. There had been too much going on inside her head that day to be able to remember those kind of details. Still, she was glad it was a familiar face that greeted her.

She dipped her head at the other woman's first question. Yes, she answered first. I am Simmik, Beta of Neverwinter Forest. To the other leader's next question, she drew in a long breath, worry wrinkling her forehead. I'm afraid I'm here, searching for one of our pups, Simmik explained. His name is Asmoses; he's light grey with speckles. His mother thinks he may have been missing as long as a week. She watched the other woman when she finished speaking, hoping to see some hint of recognition in her expression. I was hoping I might find him here or information that might help us find him. Their packs weren't that far apart, he could have easily made it here, and Simmik hoped that was the case.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
And when it calls to me - by Simmik - September 18, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - September 18, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - September 25, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - September 29, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - October 16, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Ira - November 03, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: And when it calls to me - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 12:23 PM