Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She hummed at the knight's response allowing her own bias to rest, at least for now. Ira didn't exactly feel old yet, but it was just a reality she would have to come to terms with eventually. A concern for later at least, the Count would allow herself to stay in the moment instead of fretting over something she had no control of.

Ira couldn't help but snort as Hieronymous wiggled on the ground before her, You're like a child. And boy would she know now with two of her own. So lively and full of excuses, Ira couldn't help but wonder if he crashed the same way once his energy was spent. There are things far more terrifying than mud monsters. A pause drew on as she pursed her lips, golden eyes drifting to the den wall debating if she would humor playing along.

Eventually, a roll of her eyes would follow Though if I did not dispose of them then the pack might fear leaving the safety of home. Dangers come with rewards. That being said, some are not worth the cost. Like your wandering. You should rest, I just wanted to stop by.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM