Wheeling Gull Isle You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count waited patiently, idly watching as the waves chewed at the soft earth before retreating once more. It wouldn't take long for someone to come, a male of soft fires somewhere around her size it seemed. It was not Huā, but he would do for now. An introduction was given allowing her to match a name to his face for future notice.

Ira gave a short dip of her head as she returned the greeting, Greetings, I am Ira, Count of Kaistleoki. I seek your leader Huāzhēn. The name was still hard on her lips, a name full of unfamiliar syllables but hopefully close enough to be understood. Your pack came to mine when trouble arose, I was hoping to learn more now that the waters have calmed...and perhaps discuss her offer further.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 10, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM