Redsand Canyon Before they died, had trees to hang their hope
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He quiets as Valour explains more, eyeing him as if he’s eagerly awaiting what he will say next. A smile then, the gleam of teeth and Donovan can’t help but give one back at his jest that truly isn’t much of one at all. “Oh? I might like it depending on what she looks like.” He hums suggestively, offering his own jokes up to the other with a winning, toothy smile.

Donovan just doesn’t know exactly what he’s dealing with yet. Hydra is most definitely meant to be feared. Still, he seems to trust Valour enough to comply with his words.

Though he continues with silence as Valour speaks only taking his turn when he’s completely done. “Darling, I can act, I just don’t like to.” Voice soft and confident at the same. “I’m sure you’d be surprised what I’m capable of. I’ve just been having some fun.” A wink and a smirk then, gold meeting the metallic of Valour’s own. 

He does get a bit more serious then. “When I had my previous pack we were unstoppable, ruthless.” He reminisces. “Easily three times the size of what we have now and they were trained warriors since birth. All of them. Savage, but loyal. Truly so beautiful in all of its deathly chaos. I’ve been captured, beaten, almost ripped in half so many times, and have killed many more than you probably think. I am not above doing anything if it means I will win.” He ends, a fiery determined in his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Kynareth Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:15 AM