Raven's Watch you only understand the language of the sword
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is entertained by this pairs broken words. And as the blonde stares judgmentally at him, he allows his friend to carry the brunt of the conversation. He can only assume that he can’t speak any of the common tongue. This language is obviously foreign to them so Donovan doesn’t judge too harshly. Rather he seems quite amused and raises a brow as the lighter of the two tries to ask the Grandmaster another question. 

“Who do I run with?” He parrots his broken question, hoping to assist with his pronunciation. “I run with my pack, The Saints.” He chirps pleasantly. 

But now that his thirst has quenched and it seems these two claim this area he decides his time here is over. Turning slightly to head back the direction he came he begins languidly moving out. “Thank you for letting me grab a drink, but I must be off now.” He hums his thanks with a thoughtful dip of his head. He will pad off unless stopped by the two.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you only understand the language of the sword - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 01:39 PM