Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She was a rather respectful wolf and spoke as such. No slang, no slander. He wondered if where she came from, everyone spoke so prim and proper. Maybe they were nobles, of a sort or maybe she had just grown on her own accord to speak to pleasantly. You can find a placement for a medical site wherever you'd like and what would be best suited for your patients. He would assume not too far inland and definitely not up on the rocky slopes where injured wolves may not be able to get to, however he was sure this went without speaking. She knew what she was doing or so the leaders would soon find out. 

Of course you may. You can move freely between here and the mainland as you like. I'd however recommend if you stray further then the coast, you bring someone with you as a guard on your travels. He side glances to Priam, certain she wouldnt mind traveling with her cousin and when she couldnt, there was also Renard, Orochi, himself and a few others who may do well. There is two known hostile groups on the mainland who tend to pick fights with any caught off guard. However I'm sure there is plenty of herbs in the forest and plains not found here. Your guard could help you carry too, I'm sure. He says with a smile and bit of a chuckle at the expense of whatever guide it be, perhaps even himself. 

I'll leave you too it then. Again, welcome to the pack. Another smile and he turned his attention to Priam, offering a silent dip of acceptance. To Hua, he looked to and when she was finished, if she had anything she'd like to add, he would then take his own leave.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
from water we are born - by Natshana - October 12, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: from water we are born - by RIP Praimfaya - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 15, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - October 20, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 22, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - November 05, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - November 26, 2020, 12:27 PM