Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Visibly so, her eyes narrowed with a scornful look. Never once did the guard doubt her intution of this man- and in the end, she was right. Two-faced, pledging to the loyalties of Hydra and Moonspear, but in return he graced himself in the ranks of barbarians who attacked innocents, and those who allied to the mountain. 

And he, defended the man who as Dirge stated; commanded questionable events and preformed them as well. She could feel herself bristle, but remained steady as a keen eye was looking at Hydra for command. She was at awe' of the audacity this man said as he dared to say the heathen 'doesn't mean disrespect.'

Yet, that man created numerous enemies and those who were allied with Moonspear, such as Yuelong, and yet Valour joined such a pack. Her image of this man had plummeted so far, but it was already low. There was a mutual enemy, but at the same time, the Saints were everyone's enemy.

still skippable; commentary!
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by RIP Desdemona - October 25, 2020, 03:53 PM