Sun Mote Copse Keep repeating self-hating phrases
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She said I could go for a real visit, she clarified verbally and physically when Phox posed his question. But I bet she'd be cool with me staying and the alliance as long as I help out. She's really nice. Besides, Alyx was friends with Valravn and could easily become friends with the rest of the pack's pups. She was getting pretty decent at hunting small animals and thought she had a lot to offer. She was certain they would be happy to have her.

Towhee's question next. So we can have another ally? she posed, hesitating only a little before adding, a little more heatedly, you didn't care when it was Meerkat. Towhee had, in fact, but Alyx wasn't aware of all that. All she'd seen was her sibling leaving without much fuss at all. It wasn't fair that Meerkat could go just because Towhee was friends with Hydra. I have friends there and I have none here and everyone's just family here so there's no one to make friends with, but I can make friends out there and bring our packs closer, she added, growing desperate.

But it was Niamh who was the real sticking point. She explained that Rosalyn and Erzulie had tried to kill her once. Alyx hadn't met Rosalyn, but Erzulie seemed much too nice to attack someone for no reason, and she was getting old enough now to know her mother wasn't infallible. She clung to that idea, refusing to believe that Erzulie could be a bad wolf. As Niamh went on to essentially refuse to let her live with Rusalka despite the potential for an alliance and the benefits she'd cited, Alyx's eyes grew flinty, until at last the injustice of being told that she couldn't go live with her friend rose up in her throat in a rebellious outburst: Maybe they just don't like you because you're a bitch.

Niamh had done nothing to deserve that, and she immediately felt the cold hand of dread for saying it around her heart, but she did her very best to stand her ground despite the tears gathering in her eyes and the wobble of her lower jaw. She didn't truly think her mother was a bitch but she couldn't get her tongue to work to take it back, either.
Messages In This Thread
Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 16, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 16, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 16, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 19, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 19, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 20, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Alyx - October 20, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Keep repeating self-hating phrases - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 02:51 PM