Grouse Thicket I love the way
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The pack is ready to settle down just as much as he is surely. Paws sore from the contain travel, he decides to wander from the group for a while to explore, relieve himself, and just be alone for one damn second. Though he does love his pack, it’s hard to get the right amount of solitude when they’re traveling like so.

So this fine morning has his trotting off to do exactly those things. The dew gathered onto the grass dropping off and soaking into his dark stockings and creamy, white chest and belly. The dew makes it hard to smell much around the area so he’s completely surprised to pass by a rather thick apple tree and stumble upon quite a beautiful wolf. His golden orbs take down her figure and instantly, by the roundness of her fur and the color of their markings realizes that this stranger is definitely part dog. He could even probably point out which breed she’s mixed with — husky. He’s familiar with the look of wolf and husky mixes for he had quite a few in his previous pack.

Speaking of his previous pack this stranger looks too much like someone he used to know. The urge to repeat her name like a demonic prayer  in his mind wins — Sasha. 

No. It obviously wouldn’t be her. The likelihood of her finding him again, or her even being alive must be slim. Or so he thinks. Little does he know that it really is her. So of course he puts on a charming smile and pass up languidly behind them. A soft and slightly flirty, “Morning, miss.” comes from his maw as he comes to stand next to her.

Though the second she turns to look at him his jaw will drop to the floor and his eyes will widen with unadulterated awe. There’s no way he can mix up those eyes. That’s fucking Sasha.
Messages In This Thread
I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 18, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 19, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 19, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 20, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 22, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 22, 2020, 02:15 PM