Grouse Thicket I love the way
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Do his eyes deceive him?  Is this who he thinks it is? There’s no way it’s not. For his eyes frantically move over the plains of her face. The smooth and hard features creating the face of his most recent ire and trauma. The worst thing that’s ever happened to him in his life. She took his pack away from him. Grabbed it and ripped it from his loving grasp without a moments hesitation. 

No doubts she will do it again. He thinks darkly. The bright gold of his eyes dull with uncertainty, the urge to rip her throat out before him. He should do it, but he wants to make her suffer — oh, does behind want to make her suffer. What does he even do? He has no room for words.

Her voice then, words dear but he knows she doesn’t mean them. It’s impossible. “Sasha.” A low growling of her name. “How the fuck did you find me again?” He asks, pressing closer to the shewolf. His eyes hard and his expression still one of awe sneaking closer towards sheer rage now. Leaving only an inch or two of space between them.
Messages In This Thread
I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 18, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 19, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 19, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 20, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 22, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 22, 2020, 02:15 PM