Grouse Thicket I love the way
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The giant wolfdog watches her with a scrutiny that says he doesn’t want to believe one word she says. He voice full of venom and his eyes of hatred, he doesn’t even move when she shrinks away and stutters out a reply. Fool me once shame on me. He won’t get fooled again.

Even as she mentions their first litter of surely beautiful pups he wants to spit back in her face. He does but only verbally, humming a low “Good.” down to her. He is merciless, he’s become detached from his first born and he doesn’t even care. At first he craved for the deception to be a lie, wanted so badly for her to come back and maybe, just fucking maybe, live a normal life. Yet here he is and the devil follows right behind, nipping at his heels while the flames of hell tickle his underbelly. He will not make the same mistake again. This time it will be her suffering. This time he will deceive her and leave her bloody and broken, most definitely dead, but not before he makes her suffer first.

So he puts on the act, a sigh leaving his lips he turns from her, walking a few paces away. “I can’t believe you. I don’t.” He thinks aloud. Then he whips his golden orbs to meet her own. “You will prove your loyalty to me.” He stalks closer. “You will die for me if need be. You will serve me, give me another litter of pups. You will never leave my sight again. Or you will die.” He whispers dangerously down to her, breath ghosting along her soft face. Eyes slightly wider than necessary he stares violently at her, daring her to say no.
Messages In This Thread
I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 18, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 19, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 19, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 20, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 22, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: I love the way - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: I love the way - by Sasha Deagon - October 22, 2020, 02:15 PM