Sun Mote Copse My mood's shifting to manic places
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx didn't know why she thought Weird Uncle Eljay would be the one to see her side and sympathize with her, but he didn't.

He spoke gently, which she appreciated—it was far better than Niamh smacking her with the "they hate my guts so screw them" hammer—but he said basically the same thing her parents had said. She was too young. Moonspear was their friend. Rusalka wasn't their friend. Did no one see that she could remedy that and bring the packs closer? Maybe they could be good friends like Firebirds and Moonspear eventually, if they would just give her a chance.

There was an expectant look in his eyes that made her sigh silently. Okay. Thanks, Uncle Eljay. She said it only because she had seen what calling her mother a bitch got her, and she couldn't justify a repeat performance with Eljay. Besides, he'd said it nicely. She just wished someone would see her side in all of this. I'm gonna go, uh... Hunt some more. Yes. Hunting always took her mind off what was bothering her. Nevermind that she had already eaten. She could fill a cache or something, assuming she caught anything.

Anything to get away from the adults. See you later, she said as she hauled ass outta there before he could invite himself along.
Messages In This Thread
My mood's shifting to manic places - by Alyx - October 21, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: My mood's shifting to manic places - by Eljay - October 25, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: My mood's shifting to manic places - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: My mood's shifting to manic places - by Eljay - October 31, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: My mood's shifting to manic places - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: My mood's shifting to manic places - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: My mood's shifting to manic places - by Alyx - December 08, 2020, 10:58 AM