Silver Moraine Trouble keepin' up communication
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki raised an eyebrow. I see. Well, that makes sense, she said with a small shrug. Women had a way of persuading men do to things they once thought they would never do; the same could be said of men to women as well, or just matters of the heart in general. Some were more easily swayed by the idea of a romantic bond. But she wondered where this woman was now. She was curious but not enough to pry for more than he was offering.

So he had come to check on her; she wasn't quite sure how to feel about that. He had gone out of his way to track her pack down to make sure she was okay. She hardly needed the concern—she had been worrying about herself for a long time, but she couldn't say she minded it all that much. They sound like a pack that I want me and mine far away from, she told him. She was grateful they had moved when they did, before there were any issues that might follow them. As for his question, she hesitated to answer, looking away as she considered her words. Yes, I am okay, she assured him, although it wasn't the complete truth. She still struggled with what she was even doing in Sagtannet, other than being a mother, but she still hadn't figured out exactly how to change things. Her leaving to start a pack with her brother was on hold indefinitely; he had his family and the loss of his mate to deal with, and she didn't think now was a good time for him to be worrying about recruiting and claiming new land for their family. His children needed as much stability as possible. 

So she was in some strange purgatory it felt like, and she had just been drifting through the days with no real purpose.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Trouble keepin' up communication - by Takiyok - October 21, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Taikon - October 23, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Takiyok - October 23, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Taikon - October 24, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Takiyok - October 24, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Taikon - October 24, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Takiyok - October 24, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Taikon - October 24, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Trouble keepin' up communication - by Takiyok - October 24, 2020, 11:50 PM