Stone Circle that's a feeling you'll get over overnight
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Oh my word Kallik is so cute!!

Merrit listened, and he processed. The Saints, these were new to him. First Ursus, and now them? He hoped Hydra had done a better job at driving the scourge from her neck of the woods. He decided he would have to pay her a visit again, once Greyback returned from his own journey west.

In everything, Kincaid simply seemed like a simple man. In his vernacular, in his trust, in his understanding of decisions and consequence. But, he thought, as his pensive gaze watched the ruddy man and turned to the beaver he had laid before Valette, he seemed an honest man, and upright in his zeal, and these days Merrit found those were both things that were lacking in so many wolves.

Merrit felt Valette's eyes search him with a side-long glance; he flicked his ear in acknowledgement and continued to appraise Kincaid, not at all surprised by his mother's invitation to the man. She was forgiving, and in this instance, he was willing to extend the offer too. When mother had finished, he spoke in simple agreement, "Aye, and I think so too," now to see if his dignity was humble enough to accept their second chance.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kincaid - October 23, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - October 23, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kallik - October 24, 2020, 01:55 AM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - October 26, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kallik - October 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - November 01, 2020, 06:08 PM