Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,119 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay frowned at the grumbled words. No, it's not like that at all. I've just known her for a really long time, and I don't think she'd do it with bad intentions. Maybe something about this guy had set her off? He did seem incredibly uneasy, which made Eljay feel rather uneasy in turn. Eljay looked thoughtfully while he tried to pinpoint how he could help, but the problem was that he knew very little about mental well-being and so he had no clue what he could possibly do.

Oh, that's good to remember, Eljay said as he made a mental note about the grass-chewing. So does it actually help? Eljay knew little about heartburn, but he could relate to upset stomachs and maybe it would come in handy for his medical practises at some point.

So uh... Do you have any trades? he couldn't help but ask curiously. Ever since finding out that Fennec might not be coming back to the Firebirds Eljay had been thinking about trying to find someone else who could take the place of medic here if he did decide to pursue his own dreams. He didn't want anyone to know that he was looking, though, so he would have to be extremely subtle on this one. Besides, talking about trades provided a welcome change to the subject of Niamh, which Eljay honestly didn't really want to discuss; it was a losing battle to fight. Realising he also didn't know this peculiar guy's name yet, he tentatively asked, Oh, uhm... I think I missed your name.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes - by Eljay - November 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes - by Eljay - November 03, 2020, 04:40 PM