Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Never far was the red man from the shores of his home, least while he was on the island which he now governed. If not, he strode the sands of the mainland in where his scouting took into play. Today he was home, guarding and in doing so, making sure those who claimed themselves as guardians and warriors were doing the same. The Dragon Heights which encompassed the forestry of their home he often did not stray, thus, it did not take him long to come across Orochi and the broken down mess of salt and fur which laid at his feet.

Quickening his pace, Aiolos' woofed out towards them, hoping to gain Orochi's attention. He was, after all, their head Mercenary once more (though Aiolos had preferred Minori) and could only suspect he would be adamant to interrogate the wolf who laid well onto the sands of their territory. Sea must have decided he should live. Aiolos spoke as he slowed once nearing the pair. Eyes passed over the yearling-a long mess of tangled furs over a slim and delicate frame, be in from hunger or his natural physique. Either way, he was not a rather large wolf. Maybe we should get him looked at before we place judgment on him? After all, it did not at all look as though he had meant to trespass onto their shores. Either way, the Sea Mother had washed him up here and Aiolos had every intention of knowing as to why that was.

After another moment of amber eyes shifting between the little trespasser and Orochi, Aiolos lifted his muzzle upwards to call out for @Natshana. He did not know if she were near, though she was the only one he knew certain who knew a thing or two when it came to mending those in needing of aid. Mostly, it looked like the boy needed some rest and recovery. Still, having him looked over couldn’t do him any harm, should the wave and rocks battered him something fiercely.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM