Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Gonna move this forward, since Jamie unfortunately went inactive...

The Greek's muzzle fell from it's call, focusing yet then once more on their guard with hardened expression. I'd hope if you ever find yourself in danger, no one decides to do the same to you. He spoke, a growl edging his voice in warning as he takes one more single step into Orochi's direction. It would be a cold day in hell should Aiolos ever act in such a manner to a lady of his own, like Hua for instance, but a man was another thing. A man for the longest time was nothing but a challenge and Orochi here was showing it as to be still so. 

Be it as it may. The three footed man headed off, unhappy with the allowance of the wolf on their sands. Perhaps it would be all for naught. The mess of fur and salt would recover and leave. Perhaps however, he would become an asset to the ranks after all. 

Natshana comes then, a light woman with subtle brown points. He nods to her question and juts his nose to the boy as a silent 'go for it' to allow her to do her work. He takes a step back and sits down on the sands, watching curiously all the while. It was obvious he had been washed up here, of course, but all what the youth had gone through prior was up in the air lest they could get him conscious. I dont know if water still fills his lungs... He murmured, knowing a way to help push it out, but it did not always work out.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM