Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The little young wolf spoke then, saying that everything hurt and then deciding to elaborate. Having been tossed and thrown around within the ocean tides until winding up on their shores it was quite believable that everything hurt. The Sea was a powerful force. Water was a powerful force, more so then any element in his opinion for it was able to strip away at rock, extinguish flames, rush through in floods and take out every tree and limb in its path if it so chose. It was why they both loved the waters and respected it.

Downward his ears turned down at the mentioning of a stampede and his fiery attention shifted from the man and onto their working medic. He feels, though unspoken, just as she-it is she who ruled in this moment and he would be at her command if he was so needed in order to do her job correctly. It was true that he had such a chance, while he was able to speak. It would mean his lungs were not filled with water, that he was still able to breathe.

He watches, patiently, silently, for her verdict and she thinks so that he would make it. Time would tell if he would be of any use to their ranks for their efforts, though should he choose to stay or leave, Aiolos' conscience would be clear that he had done the right thing. Lowering down so that his torso touched the earth and his limbs bent at his sides, he directed, Try to get onto my back. Legs onto either side, bite onto my scruff for stability. Natshana will help you. The Greek assured, awaiting for the weight at his back and to be lead to their medic's quarters.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM