Neverwinter Forest We settle down to cut ourselves apart
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I'mma just be vague about other threads so this one can continue, haha

Okay. We should let the other packs know too -- when we have the chance, that is. Everyone should know he is a monster. I doubt anyone's gonna want to be his buddy. We'll make sure the pack knows to stay away from them, for sure. Enemies. Mal didn't really want to deal with actual enemies, but the Saints -- and Donovan especially -- had deserved it. He wished he could have protected Simmik from him, but how was Mal to know? And now it was too late. Too late in too many ways.

But given the way that thread was heading, it was no wonder it slipped his mind, I'd just heard from Hua -- I think he's in Yuelong. With some other wolf that also had been in the Saints as like a spy or something. Hua said --- but we kind of went off topic. I didn't get to find out more. He looked away then. Uh. It was complicated, ok? He shook his head, took a breath, and continued, I don't know if I'd trust him. But apparently she trusts the woman she's with enough. I wasn't a fan. I-- next time I run into her I'll find out more. How the hell did that end up so far off track?
Messages In This Thread
We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - October 28, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - October 28, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - October 29, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - December 04, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 07:06 PM