Cedar Sweep Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She begins following him, mentioning her hopes of better generations to come. To which he hums back a sound of acknowledgment, one of agreement. Then she’s spouting some odd sentence about killing the protection of the herd by killing the elk and the history of their religion. 

As he trots he cranes his neck to look at her. His smirk that meets her is charming, but toothy and confident. “I think they’d have a chance. Nature always finds a way.” He chirps promising to her. Though he sniffs the air then shifts his nose to the grass and finally catches a scent. Heading in that direction, they’d be able to see the nearby herd here soon, they’re close.

Though as he tracks them he still listens to her intently, turning to look at her occasionally to show her he’s listening. Auds flipped back in her direction every so often as well. “That’s an interesting religion. Sadly, I have to say I’m a much simpler, instinct driven man.” He adds. The desire to protect something he was physically and mentally wired to kill just doesn’t do it for him. He doesn’t fight his natural, savage cravings. He is one with them. “But you know, dear. To each their own. It doesn’t seem like your religion would affect me directly or negatively so I have zero issue with it.” Comes his pleasant response with a small shrug and a smile in her direction before movement catches his eye. 

He stops and holds his head up, eyes going straight through the few trees in front of him and auds directed to the ungulates just a few meters ahead of them. He lowers himself slightly and looks to her. “You pick, since you said there’s some that your kind don’t hunt.” Is his friendly command.
Messages In This Thread
Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for - by Célnes - November 03, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 06:35 AM