Hideaway Strath Girl I’m in love, I hope you feel in love too
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth is clueless to the plight going on inside Derg’s mind. Rather he takes the moment for what it is, a sweet little happening on a nice evening. It’s always just been like that hasn’t it? No, Kyn has become attached to the agouti male. So much so that he wanted to snap at the pale, scarred woman that had been following him around in the canyon. Donovan wants to own but does not want to be owned himself. It’s a horrible, endless loop that he’s sure he will forever be stuck in. 

So as Derg pulls away, Kyn can tell he has something on his mind and takes the hint to keep it appropriate for a moment longer. Derg’s inquiry comes swift after he steps back and so does Donovan’s reply.

“They wandered into the territory a few days back. Don’t seem too horrible. I say we go meet this Hydra ourselves. It’s about time anyway.” Comes his easy reply, getting up slightly to lean on his elbow. “This is a good territory. Safe, secure walls, large, no immediate neighbors. Well, besides the pack just east of us, but they don’t seem too bad yet.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl I’m in love, I hope you feel in love too - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:00 PM