Moonspear Its Our Time to Make a Move
In all honesty, he wasn't sure what to expect from the mountain Queen. She was more than intimidating, and the cold air stood nothing like those in Easthollow, but she didn't drop the topic or bid him farewell. She stayed...and those her expression remained neutral, she asked him to share seeming more than interested in what he had to say.

Where to even start? Would it be smart to mention his accidental killing? He supposed one way or another it would come up eventually...and it would look better if he didn't try to hide something from their allies. Uh, well, they've been a pain in our side for as long as I can remember now. For a while they were just nuisances, ignoring our borders and taunting us but...a woman tried to steal one of our pups this year. I found her later plotting another attack and fended her off, she escaped, but succumbed to her wounds. Since then they've been after our heads. My head. That wasn't really important though, that was his own fault, and West knew it. They've attacked us three times or so since and they don't listen to reason. I'm afraid they'll never stop if I'm being honest...

Was that everything? It seemed so much smaller when said out loud though...now that he thought about it there was that one wolf the first time. He was huge, rivaling his own size yet he hadn't seen him since. There was...a large man with them the first attack. He smelled different, maybe an ally since I haven't seen him since in later raids. I would recognize him too, I've never seen a wolf like him. Curly tail, weird face. Ursus leader, he seems like he has a few screws loose. The look in his eye was...bloodthirsty to say the least. Crazed. I think this black wolf with them is also a leader, but I've never heard her speak. She's led some attacks though.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - November 06, 2020, 05:53 AM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - November 19, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - November 19, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Its Our Time to Make a Move - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:36 PM