Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Towhee immediately responded in a way that Eljay had never seen her respond to anything in his life. Was that.. Was Towhee being.. .. ..

.. awkward?

Eljay blinked. He almost missed Towhee's weird little slip where she said 'his Maia', and caught it by the tail end, mulling it over in his head. His Maia? Why did that sound so good? Moreover, why was Towhee saying it like... that? He was still trying to wrap his head around Towhee's behaviour though, because she was acting like him and he'd never seen her act like him.

Honestly, it made him just wanting to say 'Towhee, what's really going on? You're acting weird!' but how did one say that to someone without insult? Towhee seemed to have completely other plans, anyway. She quickly excused herself after saying that he should really get to Maia's herbs because she was in pain and he should hurry. Eljay actually had little faith he'd find any at all, but before he could tell Towhee he had some time to linger and talk about this weird stuff, she excused herself and practically fled the scene.

Towhee-- he called after her, but she was already gone, and he just stood there, blinking to himself in utter confusion, unable to wrap his head around this. It did not compute, none of it, with who Towhee was in his head. Not really a person with flaws, but some inscrutable strong woman leader person who would never in her life be able to be awkward if she tried. Yet here she was. Eljay was left standing there, feeling like his world view had been oddly shaken by the end of that little encounter. And the worst of all was that he still didn't really understand what Towhee had meant.
Messages In This Thread
lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 07, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 10, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 10:54 AM