Neverwinter Forest Can I believe you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His mom had died when he was young—she suddenly felt bad for bringing it up, even if there was no way she could have known. I'm sorry, she said quietly. My dad died when I was young, she offered as a way to show him that she understood better than most what it was like to lose a parent. 

He went on to explain how he had learned the hard way, and she nodded. The hard way is an effective teacher, but there are better ways to learn, she answered. There were plenty of things she learned the hard way, but if she could prevent the younger generations of Neverwinter from having to suffer that way, then she certainly would. 

Neither do I, she agreed. We can both teach them, she suggested. If you're interested.

The rest of the patrol went by uneventfully, and they talked about the things they knew and the things they wanted to know. Simmik thought he would make a good addition to the pack and a good teacher for the pups. If nothing else, he could potentially be another friend here, which was always needed.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 13, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 13, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 18, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - December 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:26 PM