Hideaway Strath i think i might be scared
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
As soon as the familiar voice speaks her name, Leigh comes to a swift halt. With dirt gathering painfully beneath her nails and paws still planted into the ground, covered with dust, she does not turn to look at him.

The woman listens to the wolf's words, but refuses to meet his eyes. Although she had never met the girl named 'Simmik', nor had ever heard of her, perhaps withholding her similar orange gaze would only hurt Kynareth more. If that was the case, Leigh was content with her choice to keep her back towards the alpha.

"Yes. Let's."

With her ears twisting around, she took a seat. The fur on her legs were still littered with dirt and she was currently sitting on one of the piles she had formed, but she did not mind. It wasn't worth her focus at the moment.

"That sickly wolf threatened me at the execution. So if I happen to have a little accident you know who to blame. As for your wife, Sasha I suppose her name is now, she didn't seem too pleased with me either."

Dipping her head and tilting it to the side, Leigh teased Kynareth with a potential glance, but didn't fall through with the empty promise. A somewhat cruel smile lifted her lips, and for once the woman wasn't the sweet girl she appeared to be.

"I'm sure this is all a surprise to you, my sudden shift in attitude. But I assure you, I've been this way before. It isn't new."

She huffed, taking a pause before resuming.

"Ever since I met my husband, I have been working oh so hard on my 'self improvement'. My kindness and sweetness has always been sincere, and I'd be slightly offended if this were the case but you'd be mistaken if you thought I lacked the depth to be cunning or sharp."

And then finally, she faced him. Perhaps she waited to add to the slightly dramatic effect. Leigh wasn't one to pass up adding to the atmosphere. But she found it suitable that only now they'd meet eye to eye.

"Call me narcissistic, but I know you care about me. I've wiggling my way into your little black heart and both you and I know it. So I also know that you wouldn't dare allow anything bad to happen to me. Which leads me to the question... How could you possibly handle the thought of choosing between a strong, pure pack, and my safety? Because I'm pretty sure that sickly wolf was serious about my accident."

The she-wolf released a delighted hum, her smile only widening. Her orange gaze remained pinned to Kynareth, so despite staying seated it was as if her eyes circled him.

"If you've come here to make amends, or at least try to, again, think long and carefully about what you say next. Because if your plan involves death, well... You've already tainted your twisted apology. And that simply won't do. Forgive me for my high standards but, I'm afraid you'll have to try better."
Messages In This Thread
i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:48 AM