Hideaway Strath When fire meets ice and chaos ensues
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Having nice little heart to hearts with his pack members is good — better than good actually. It builds loyalty and trust. And if his pack has anything, he wants them to have loyalty. Hence why he is so willing and ready to kill any who leave them. They have information and that’s dangerous to let someone with significant information turn their backs on him. Hence his livid hate and desire for death to the one and only Renard and Praimfaya. Same as the others who had disappeared earlier when the pack finally got more impressive numbers. Hell, he’d kill all of them himself, look them in the eyes, spit on their corpse afterwards, and leave them for the mangy coyotes to eat. No shame.

So as he gazes almost sweetly to Nyra as she apologizes he has these exact thoughts swirling in his head and he can’t help but chuckle back bashfully at her words. “No, I don’t care. Hell it’s not the first time you made me walk funny.” He hums suggestively with a playfully wink. 

These two have had some good times and he watches her expectantly, pride evident in his gaze. “Well, now that we’re done fucking each other up. Care to join me on a patrol?” He asks then and begins padding off already, expecting her to follow. If not he’d be shrug and wish her a fair well anyhow, a friendly smile upon his lips. He likes her.
Messages In This Thread
When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 21, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2020, 04:11 PM