Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
The Sister Stone...well that seemed fitting. He should probably brush up on his knowledge of the stones, it's been a while, and admittedly, as a kid, his attention span wasn't the best. Even now his thoughts often wandered off... that being said, he was sure to pay attention to Laurel, though she seemed to avoid his stare long enough that he felt bad for looking. She almost seemed uncomfortable, so instead, he just looked at his feet, the stones, or the bison.

West wasn't sure if he entirely agreed with Laurel's view of the world, but her description of Indra...well...that sounded a lot like what a family should be in his opinion. He could hear her voice break, something he tried not to wince at. He hadn't meant to make her cry, or so he assumed at least. He still kept his gaze off her. I...can't really offer much either. Nothing that would probably help at least, but...I can be here? That's what family does. They're there for each other, no matter what. Maybe that was why he had stayed. Even though he messed up and brought hell's fangs to Easthollow...his family was still here, and they weren't just here, they were here for him. 

They hadn't stopped loving him.

I don't think anyone is perfect, but accepting that. Loving someone anyway despite those flaws. Being there when they need you and expecting nothing in return. That's family. I like to think that's Easthollow too.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM