Deepwood Weald It’s the same way you showed me
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s concluded that yes, she is possibly knocked out. So he only drags her a few meters before glancing back and seeing bits and pieces of the yellow grass stained red. That wouldn’t do at all. He’s unable to completely take away his scent but he’d at least be able to make the meeting look a little less... bloody.

He lies Simmik down and he drops down right next to her. Lazily plopping a paw over her shoulder he begins licking her wounds to clot the blood flow. He’s stay there for no less than forty five minutes, licking and cleaning all of her wounds and taking another thirty for his own. Moving her a few paces over once more, he begins lapping at even the grass. Eyeing down every red droplet within obvious sight and smell. Sure their scents would still linger, but definitely for not as long as they would have if he let the blood bake and dry.

He finally continues on then, worried that she hasn’t woken up yet. Again, awake or not he’s be sure to drag her through multiple streams on the way down there. Kynareth’s got what he wanted and if everything goes right with Moonspear, he’d be positively unstoppable. He smirks sickly around her fur and flesh in his mouth. Good luck finding her Neverwinter. For if they do come looking he has no issue throwing her down into the Bonesplinter Ravine. They wouldn’t know the difference between her bones and flesh from the other anyhow.
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM