Emberwood i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was right about one thing: Taki would be watching her like a hawk. She learned early in life that she couldn't take others at their word; she trusted only actions, and it would be no different for this woman, even if she owed Taikon her life. 

She stood and gracefully hopped down from her perch, her gaze studying the stranger as she landed in front of her. She raised an eyebrow. You are correct, she said stiffly. I will be watching you. Taikon may be willing to risk his life to save you, but I am not—do not forget that. My loyalty to him is the only reason I do not just leave you two to figure things out on your own. She turned from the woman and began heading back to camp, stopping after a few steps to look over her shoulder. And I hope you are prepared to keep your promise not to slow us down; we can't afford to lose anymore time. 

She turned and trotted off then, assuming the stranger would follow closely behind.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 09:03 PM