Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
At first she could not see him, but the shuffling of paws soon brought the painted pair into view, though she still did not lookup. He didn't know...and if he didn't know she may never know who to blame. It was without thought that she nudged her head to his side, half leaning half hugging against the now close support as her weight fell heavy with his words. She couldn't bear to think of her children now...Ira could only hope that they had followed some members of the pack before disbanding. They were just barely older than her own and while she liked to think her children were capable, she hated the idea of anyone that young off on their own.

She nodded against him weakly, her jaw clenched as she swallowed again. There's three. All white around Wynter and Nutmeg's age. She too wanted to search and under different circumstances, she might have even gone right then and there, but she did not. Unfortunately, kids who could be who knows where by now could not be their priority. They had been sister packs, but now Kaistleoki was alone, and therefore...Kaistleoki came first. Is that all? Gods please let that be all. She hated to ask, but she couldn't let her emotions topple her now. Not when her pack needed her. If any more news had to come, let it be good. How else could she turn back to her duties if something else had to be layered on top of that.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM