Hideaway Strath oh rabbit
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
It seemed Kynareth hadn't changed at all. Ambrosia shouldn't have expected much, but she had still hoped her absense may have altered his feelings regarding their broken relationship. That didn't appear to be the case though, nor was he as eager to fix their situation as he claimed to be.

She was angry. Irritated. Spiteful. And yet she was not beytrayed by her face. Expression still calm and empty, she dipped her head to take another bite from her snack. Of course the rabbit she had killed couldn't have been the once she chased all that time ago. But picking the meat from it's bones still brought her a sense of satisfaction nontheless.

"Firstly, I do not take kindly to such insult. And secondly, considering Nyra threw that pipsqueak of a rat Ursus calls a pup across the fucking floor, you cannot image what pleasure it'd bring me to do worse to a snarky child like yourself."

That's right. In the woman's eyes, Kynareth was a child. Nothing more. Sure he was a large and powerful one, but still a pup throwing a tantrum because he didn't get things his way.

"You judge based on what you see and know, but you have no sense of perspective when it comes to a wolf's past. To you, I may seem calm, weak, non-confrontational and pathetic even. But trust me dear when I say, you and I were raised quite similarly. I would have killed you, or died trying. Only difference between us is I learned to grow the fuck up."

Only now did she smirk. Not in a narcissistic way, more in a "you're wrong I'm right" type of away. Ambrosia wasn't afraid to admit when she knew she had won the war of words. She was more than willing to accept defeat during a debate, but in this case she had not yet lost.

"This isn't confidence this is truth. You know when to end a battle. You know when a fight is finished. Unfortunately for me, I was dropped on my head as a pup and sadly didn't develop such the ability to learn when to give up. You would have had to rip me apart limb by limb if you wanted to me to stop. You are so incredibly insignificant in comparison to my dead family that it's plain sad. You are meaningless, replaceable, and far from special. So feel free to come at me and murder one of the few wolves who ever gave a damn about you. Oh, but I'm sure in a few days you'll find another nice and sweet wolf to mimic me."

You won't kill me. So I'm home bitch. Lead me to Sasha and I'll rip that curly motherfucking tail from her spine.
Messages In This Thread
oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 11, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 11, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 15, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 16, 2020, 03:38 AM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 18, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Simmik - December 19, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by RIP Fury - December 21, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 28, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 29, 2020, 12:58 AM