Blackfeather Woods And all the roads we have to walk are winding
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki shook her head. My niece, Taktuq, is here with us; she was chased from her home and is very traumatized. I could not leave her here with wolves she does not yet know. She would have gone with Taikon otherwise; of course, without Taktuq, there would be no reason to leave in the first place. We decided it was best for him to go and for me to stay. And so she waited and worried, everyday, without fail.

She looked at the man curiously. The Daedra? she asked. She wasn't sure she had heard of this Daedra, and she wondered what it had to do with Taikon returning. 

She might have bristled at the contact, but she was feeling quite on edge lately, and the comfort was nice. Normally, she would go to Taikon for that, but the leader was a decent alternative.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Takiyok - December 26, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Rowan - February 21, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Takiyok - March 03, 2021, 10:18 AM