Black Morass i've been looking all over the place for a place for me
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth wouldn’t know if he was lying or not anyhow. He doesn’t get around too much. Who knows, there could be some backwoods pack that just popped up carrying that name as their own. Though, he knows he’s never heard of any pack in the area named that. Standing there and flipping through his mental notebook of all the packs names he knows of he hums in contemplation then.

His smile his completely gone at this point as he stands as still as a statue, hawkish eyes staring at him. He squints them after a few second and languidly stalks closer to the dark male. 

“Is this a new pack? What are your numbers?” He asks lowly with that attractive hum he is known to use, moving to circle his way behind him. 

Kynareth could let him go and allow Nyra to lead him out of the swamp, but what’s the fun in that. He’s presented with an opportunity to tease the poor wolf. So why wouldn’t he? Though Donovan has no malicious intent, the smaller probably couldn’t tell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been looking all over the place for a place for me - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 03:20 PM