Moonspear everyone's a whore, grace
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
if not for his run-in with arlette week(s) ago, wintersbane might not've heard of the saints — and as it stands ursus fails to draw to mind any form of recognition — but his ears cup forth and a small noise rumbles in his scarred throat. not of ursus, no, he drawls. but of the saints? yes. wintersbane responds. though, for them to be your enemy ...i imagine what i've heard does not quite measure up to whatever slights they committed against the spear. and while wintersbane liked arlette, he would — even prior to agreeing that his teeth was hydra's to command — side with moonspear. with them, he has history.

the saints are an enigma and as far as he is aware the only one of their number he knows is arlette. hardly enough to inspire any sort of loyalty nor spark any sort of rebellion. wintersbane was a gambling man it was true, but his respect and loyalty towards hydra ran too deep.

what little i've heard of them came from one of their own. i consider her an acquaintance and i'm afraid when she and i first met i might've encouraged her to join with them. prior to knowing anything about them, of course. it was all murky water under the bridge now and ever the pragmatic gangster, wintersbane feels no guilt in offering hydra this information.
Messages In This Thread
everyone's a whore, grace - by RIP Wintersbane - January 01, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: everyone's a whore, grace - by Hydra - January 03, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: everyone's a whore, grace - by RIP Wintersbane - January 03, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: everyone's a whore, grace - by Hydra - January 03, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: everyone's a whore, grace - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: everyone's a whore, grace - by Hydra - January 11, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: everyone's a whore, grace - by RIP Wintersbane - January 14, 2021, 10:13 AM