Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
When she was young... Aiolos offers a brief smile to the woman's words though only this because he did not know how well things had gone for her or not when she was here before. Pleasant enough, seeing as she returned to it, but how it came to be that she felt the need to leave may have not been so pleasant.

She explained then, how it came to be. How Undersea's Leader had brought her in. How it was a forgiving and kind pack like nothing she had ever known before. Surely she missed them but hoped where Undersea now was not, Yuelong may pick up the space for her. As far as Aiolos was considered, Hua was just as gentle and kind. Yet, small and mighty.

And then it would have it, that the disfigured woman before him spoke of her. Oh, no- not at all. He spoke as he got pulled back to the present from his thoughts of this 'Undersea'. I was taken in too, back when the pack was still quite young. Our culture, Hua's and mine, are far different. They came far from different regions of far different background. And then the Greek added, I've been learning he language. It's quite a difficult one... dont remember common being so difficult. He notes with a shrug.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Aiolos - January 31, 2021, 04:06 PM