Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Woo!

And left, they did. At least Hua still had a means of contacting her family, which was good. Ying had formed a pack of her own by her former Spring litter. Ruo was there as well, quite happy from what his son let on. Maybe even Yunxu and Aimi had ventured there, too. Hua remained on the island off the coast of the Teekon Wilds and had had already begun to create a family of her own. Aiolos now could say he was now an extension of the family, his son carrying some of the same blood as his Empress despite the relationship with her cousin having failed.

Aiolos was happy having created a new life from himself here. Having happily abandoned one family to be left behind by another, perhaps 'third times a charm'.

Now, Maegi's life would be renewed here, as it had such before. She explained how she had also met her mate here and now perhaps, should they stay as she says, they could create a family here too. At least Aiolos would be left to know that if Maegi and Mou left it would be of good reason and that they would offer their leaders the kindness many did not, by letting them know of their decision.

Then to her question, a chuckle and nod. Oh I think so... He shifted then so that he may lay his creamy undersides to the cool  earth and stretch out his forelegs, comfortable now in the presence of the war-torn woman. So long as Yuelong still stands and its Empress remains, I dont plan on going anywhere. And he had not wandered off thus far before, being here longer than any other then Hua herself.

And then another change of pace... So you take interest in history and religion... He began in, Are you a scholar, a priestess? He was curious now of her skills and interests.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Aiolos - February 09, 2021, 02:49 PM