Broken Antler Fen if you were church, i'd get on my knees.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn glanced sidelong at her as she made her assessment of him, claiming that she showed promise. As though he was the one that ought to be judged. This chick had no idea what she was dealing with, though he resolved that she'd know soon enough.

"I've got some ideas," Penn answered with a grin, pivoting abruptly to turn their trajectory North.

Fast forward!

The shores of Lake Rodney weren't a far jog from the pack's borders. Penn hadn't visited lately, but he had a suspicion about what he might find there. His eyes narrowed on the shoreline as it came into view and a smile leaped across his muzzle. It was just what he'd wanted, and he slowed to a stop to admire it as they reached the banks of the lake.

A flat, shining sheet of ice stretched out a few yards from his toes out into the water. Snow drifted across it as the wind blew, but not enough to block his view of the great chunks of ice that walled its far edge. They shot up like great splinters, glinting in the sun. His eyes flashed eagerly, but he resisted bolting out onto the not-so-trustworthy sheet of ice to go exploring in order to look over at Bridget.

"Now, if you hear the ice splintering beneath your paw, my advice is to stop moving until it settles," he paused, then shrugged, "Or run for your life. Judgement call, really." He smirked. "You ready?"
Messages In This Thread
if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 14, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 21, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 28, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 29, 2021, 07:51 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 08, 2021, 09:36 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 27, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - April 08, 2021, 09:54 AM