Hideaway Strath drowning in calm waters
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Of course, on cue the tiger reveals himself, entering the scene and approaching with a calm demeanor. Leigh had long given up her grudge against him, at least in regards to the murder of Aya. Now, she was still frustrated with Kynareth for other reasons, including his relationship with Simmik, but on the other hand she felt a sense of understanding. If he didn't deserve to be happy, neither did she. They were both bad people and deserved the consequences of life.

"Shouldn't you be with your mate?" The question was not meant to sound passive aggressive or condescending in any way. The woman was genuinely curious, for it seemed that the two were madly in love. So how come they had separated?

Aside from that, it was true that they hadn't spoken for some time. Leigh had been distant for so long that she had completely forgotten about her birthday and definitely threw the idea of a celebration out the window. But the pack wouldn't miss out on much. Soon there would be a celebration for the pups arriving this year, and the she-wolf was unsure if she could bring herself to be happy for such an event.

"I don't want to argue," she began, eyes containing a certain sadness and her voice sincere. "But how come you even bothered with me, if you loved another? And if you ever had feelings for me, how come you never fought for our relationship but did everything you could for the connection you had with that white wolf?"

She still hadn't learned all of the names floating around. "White wolf" wasn't the best descriptor but she assumed he could fill in the blanks.

"I know I'm not as shiny and new as she is. And if that's your reason, I understand. I simply want to know why."
Messages In This Thread
drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 18, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 18, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 21, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 22, 2021, 06:31 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - January 28, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: drowning in calm waters - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 07:55 PM