Redhawk Caldera Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx could feel the jitters worming along her neurons and digging into her organs, making her heart palpitate. If wolves could sweat, she would have beads of it rolling down her forehead the second Phox appeared. Of the two, Towhee was the scarier wolf, but Phox's disappointment would hurt a lot more.

Towhee was talking and signing, but Alyx didn't hear a word of it. There was a cottony feeling in her ears and a ringing that she physically shook her head to dispel. I, uh, she said, working her tongue over her lips and wondering how it was possible to feel parched and like she was drowning at the same time. She wasn't even able to feel ashamed by the rasping quality of her voice, she was too busy feeling like she was going to explode with nerves.

I wanted to uh... To talk... to... Licking her lips about half a dozen times more, Alyx decided to just blurt it out: I-wanna-go-take-a-trip-and-visit-my-friend-and-I-dunno-if-I'll-be-coming-home-after-please-don't-hate-me.
Messages In This Thread
Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 21, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - January 27, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 09, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 19, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:42 PM