Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
After peering around at the slanting shadows and shafts of light between the trees for a minute or two Reyes faced his friend. They were standing proudly with their tail arched, and as Towhee began to fan their scent around, Reyes clued in to what was being said. It was not something he had expected.

Not only that, but a figure came bounding towards them both seemingly out of nowhere. Reyes was distracted enough by the exceptionally gay preposition of his leader and had done a poor job of keeping his wits sharp; the stranger barrelled closer, prompting Reyes to turn and face them instead of answering Towhee.

Has this been the plan all along? Draw him in close, feign friendship, have some fun with him and then...? He could only think of the pirates that had once been his crew; it turned his stomach knowing what they had done together, what they had done to him. Was he cursed? Did he have a neon sign emblazoned over his head drawing the attention of men for their own gratification?

Reyes' body tensed and his head lowered. He glared at the approaching stranger and moved carefully, purposefully, so that both the newcomer and Towhee were easy to track. For all he knew this was a set up - just like last time - and Reyes would never go through that again.
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 22, 2021, 05:54 PM